Come join our Auckland based team!
Our Auckland branch based in Penrose has two roles up for grabs. Read on for more detail.
As the preferred supplier of New Zealand’s largest and most recognised companies, Supply Services Ltd is a well-established successful NZ owned business.
Representing an enviable international product range, this is a business with a reputation for meeting and surpassing expectations, finding solutions and maintaining long term client relationships.
Warehouse and Inventory Specialist
This role involves cutting & finishing our plastic sheet and rod products, using various types of equipment including manual and CNC saws. General inwards and outwards goods handling would also be a core responsibility.
As the sole warehouse person, you would be working alongside machinists and sales staff to deliver fantastic service to our varied customer base in a lean manufacturing environment.
The successful applicant would have:
- Forklift experience and license is essential.
- A current NZ driver’s license.
- Good verbal, written and numeracy skills.
- A sound knowledge of various machinery such as panel saws, drop saws and band saws is preferable but not essential.
- Be fit and healthy.
Experience in warehousing operations is essential.
Customer Services Specialist
This role primarily involves phone contact, email, estimating, quoting and providing technical service to our diverse customer base.
You would be joining our awesome internal team and working alongside our field sales engineers and machining/fabrication team to produce innovative solutions using the capability our modern machine shop has to offer.
The applicant would ideally:
- Have an interest or background in mechanical engineering. An engineering qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- Have some knowledge of machining processes.
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Have good PC skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and have a great telephone presence.
- Be able to work well within a team
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join a forward thinking, growing, privately owned New Zealand company.
About Supply Services
We keep New Zealand industry moving.
Supply Services is a company built on entrepreneurial spirit, hard graft, and know-how. Qualities that have seen us evolve from a small business to a major nationwide player with vast stock holdings and full-service engineering workshops located in Auckland, Mount Maunganui and Christchurch.
Since we started in 1980 lots of things have changed, but we remain true to our core values of quality, innovation, trust and reliability. These are the things that will always ensure we deliver you the best service and leading edge products to keep your business moving.
Check out some of our recent blog posts.