New role – Warehouse & Inventory Manager
Come join the team
- Lead our extensive Warehousing processes
- Monday – Friday role
- Join the Supply Services team in Mount Maunganui
As the preferred supplier to some of New Zealand’s largest and most recognised companies, Supply Services Ltd is a well-established successful NZ owned business. Representing an enviable international product range, this is a business with a reputation for meeting and surpassing expectations, finding solutions and maintaining long term client relationships.
We have a position available within our Warehouse at our Mt Maunganui branch.
This role involves leading our extensive warehousing processes including the receipting of all international shipments, national deliveries, managing our interbranch stock transfers and supply of materials to our machine shop department. Key to this role, you will be responsible for leading and building a high performance work team that excels to deliver fantastic service to our varied customer base in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Team leadership and development experience.
- Warehousing operations and hands on use of ERP inventory systems experience.
- Forklift experience and license.
- A current NZ drivers licence.
- A high level of verbal, written, numeracy and computer systems skills.
- Be fit and healthy.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please Quote Reference Number 82368