We’re Hiring! Technical Solutions Specialist – Engineering Products
We have an opening within our team of technical solution specialists based out of Christchurch.
Do you have what it takes to excel in this role? No two days are ever the same!
About the business
As the preferred supplier of some of New Zealand’s largest and most recognised companies, Supply Services Ltd. is a well-established successful NZ owned business.
Representing an enviable international product range, this is a business with a reputation for meeting and surpassing expectations, finding solutions and maintaining long term client relationships.
About the role
This role primarily involves, estimating, quoting, and providing technical service to our diverse customer base via phone and email.
You would be joining our awesome internal team based in our Wigram office and working alongside our field sales and machining/fabrication teams to produce innovative solutions utilising the capability our modern machine shop has to offer.
Skills and experience
The applicant would ideally:
- Have an interest or background in mechanical engineering. An engineering qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- Have some knowledge of machining processes.
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Have good PC skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and have a great telephone presence.
- Be able to work well within a team.
- Be seeking a career with challenging prospects driving awesome outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join a forward thinking, growing, privately owned New Zealand company to progress their career.
Applicants for this position MUST be a permanent NZ resident.
To apply for the role
Follow this link to the TradeMe listing and apply via the online process.
This role is also advertised on SEEK.